International Car Moving Guide
- When you are relocating to a foreign destination and wish to take your car with you, you would need the services of an international auto shipping company who will ensure that your car is put on to the ship sailing for that destination country and also ensure that it arrives safely on the other side. Depending on the type of auto shipping company you select, you might be able to avail their services for picking up your car to and from the shipping dock, the place from where ships leave for their destination. Many of these international auto shipping companies also offer door-to-door pick and delivery services. While car manufacturers export cars for selling abroad, individuals may decide to ship their family or vintage cars to their new home while they fly to the destination country. With the growing popularity of foreign-made cars, especially those made in Japan, importing cars through an international car shipping company has also become pretty common. Like most aspects of relocation, the price of taking a car abroad or bringing a car into the country would depend on the auto shipping company that you have selected. While the initial priced quote by an auto shipping company may look steep, it might include a range of value-added services, which an otherwise cheap rate from another company may not include. To be 100% sure that you are getting your money’s worth, make sure that you read all the terms and conditions and services offered, from the company’s website, or you could even call their representative to your home or office to know first hand. Here are some of the points which should feature in your check list as you finalize the deal with an international car shipping company:
- The first thing to do if you want to have the best quote which offers you best value for money is to get as many quotes from as many companies as possible.
- Before you ask for the quotes make sure that you have with you a list of all the services which you need from the auto moving company. For instance, if you are looking for door-to-door pick up and deliver, their quotes must include this item. Do not consider a quote just because it seems cheaper; make sure that you are getting what you want.
- Then jot down all the services as well as additional services which these companies are offering alongside the prices which they have quoted.
- Remove the quotes from those companies which you feel are overpriced, unless they are offering something which no one else is offering. Also remove the companies which are unable to offer the services which you are looking for.
- You are most likely to be left with one or two companies who are offering the services which you desire or offering cheaper rates for services which others are offering. This is the most cost-effective solution for you for moving your car abroad.
- Otherwise, if the cost is the same for all companies while one is offering more services than the rest, then this is the company of your choice.
- In case there are several moving companies who are offering more or less the same price with the same kind of services, you should give each one a call and ask for anything extra which you might desire and then choose the company of your choice.
Insured Auto Transporters Only!
All of our auto shippers comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s safety standards, with broker bonds and/or carrier insurance on file. Check out our transporters at the FMCSA
We pre-screen all Car Moving
for proper licensing, insurance, and operating authority as a household goods carrier. This is verified through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) database.
In addition, as a condition to advertise on AutoMovingCompany.com, all listed auto movers have agreed to promptly respond to complaints concerning their business practices.
An affordable car moving service will help you to move your car quickly and safely to the destination. It is not easy to move your car to another city if you have to move to a distant location, and it is even more difficult if you have more than one car.
It can be expensive to ship a car with your other belongings, because a car weighs a lot. It is preferable to look for a professional car moving company that will pick up your car, load it on a car hauler, and deliver it to the destination.
To get free car moving quotes from the best auto shipping companies in your area, please fill out our short form. You will receive car shipping quotes from reliable auto shippers in your area, within one business days.
Copyright 2018, Carmovingcompany.com